ESI Registration

ESI Registration

Most-preferred legal service provider for ESI Registration in India. Get the legal support and guidance you need today!
  • Personal consultations

  • Transparent pricing

  • Reliable legal partner

  • Unlimited Support

FREE Consultation

9+3=

Affordable Legal Services

Our legal services for every needs.

Expert Lawyers

Unlimited Support

Transparent Pricing

Dedicated Manager

Affordable|Accessible|100% Trustable ESI Registration

ESI Registration Services we can help you with.

Most-preferred legal service provider for ESI Registration in India. Get the legal support and guidance you need today!

Service We Provide:

  • 100% Trustable
  • 100% Safe & Secure
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Affordable
  • Legal Due-Diligence
  • Fixed-fee
  • Live Chat
  • 24x7 Support
  • No Extra Payments
  • Agreement Drafting
  • Government Registrations
  • Contract Review
  • All paperwork
  • DSC/DIN/DPIN/PAN/TAN

About ESI Registration

Employee's State Insurance (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning ?21,000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75%, an employee contributes 1.75%, which makes a total share of 6.5%. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESI) according to rules and regulations stipulated therein the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. 

ESI is an autonomous corporation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Even then, most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.

Employees registered under the ESI enjoy a range of benefits under the scheme, including medical attention and treatment for the person insured and their families including the full range of medical, surgical and obstetric treatment, supply of all drugs, ambulance services, super-speciality consultation, etc.. In addition to the medical care, insured people also enjoy sick pay benefits. 

Registration with ESI provides the employee with tremendous benefits and improves worker morale and 
retention.

Documents Required

  • Self Attested PAN Card copy
  • Self Attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof(Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License)
  • Self Attested copy of Address Proof in the name of director (Any utility bill i.e., mobile bill/water bill/ electricity bill, or bank statement which should not be older than two months)
  • Passport-sized photograph
  • Rent Agreement (Notarised: For rented property)
  • Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
  • No-objection Certificate from property owner
  • Latest Electricity Bill / Mobile or Telephone Bill / Latest Bank Statement/Gas Bill
ESI Registration

ESI Registration Process

Obtaining DSC & DIN

Name Approval

Drafting MOA And AOA

Company Registration

Affordable Legal Services

ESI Registration

Testimonials

What Clients Says

Legal Blog

Recently From the Blog

Image 3

Ten ways to protect your trademark

In this blog post, we will share you incredible tips to protect your trademark from possible infringements, violation, misuse, and unlawful gains. You will learn how to keep your trademark safe from harm.

Image 3

Setting up a cryptoexchange

Get valuable insights on how to set up your first cryptocurrency exchange such as meeting the licensing requirements, funding, taxation compliances, technology partners as well as a reliable payment processor.

Image 3

Legal Compliances for your Startup

In this post, we share nuggets of wisdom about the statutory compliances for high growth startups. We help you with the compliances requirements so that you don’t get income tax notice for tax demands.

Timely Help.

Get legal help when you need most before it is too late and too little.

Payment Options

We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

Trusted Partner

Your trusted legal partner for your startup needs.

Accessible Law

We make law easily accessible with our go-to knowledge base.