Police refuses to file a FIR

"One of my friend approached police station to file a FIR on pickpocketing of phone, his phone was picked from his pocket while commuting on a BMTC bu...

Read More

How long do cases generally run in court

Persons telling cases running life time, if petitioner not try for hearing, not running, is it true?...

Read More

Got selected as unreserved candidate instead of OBC

"Sir, i have qualified exam for clerk in XYZ in Unreserved category but i am an OBC candidate and marked the same while filing application. They are a...

Read More

Second degree from same university and it's validity

"Sir I have done my B.com degree from Bangalore university in distance education completed in 2013,now i 2016 have joined B A in distance educatio...

Read More

How long a petition with a diary number can be under scrutiny

"Service matter I have been fighting with my Management which is also a government body and the state Govt . for more than two decades for my promoti...

Read More

One year rural service for medical students by Karnataka Govt.

"Karnataka Governement has issued Notification under Karnataka Compulsory Service Training by Candidates Completed Medical Courses(Counselling Allotme...

Read More

Act of atrocity

"Respected sir, What are the acts /actions of a government official will be consider as the act of atrocity. weather one should abuse the person in ...

Read More

Can High Court set aside the order of the tribunal

"I was totally demoralised by the order of the tribunal which miscarriage the justice in the way that I filed O.A. in Feb 2012 in APAT, Hyderabad on t...

Read More

Gram Panchayat approved school compound wall is blocking our path

"I Belong to a small Village in Telangana State near to Hyderabad, we are nearly twenty families who are seriously getting an intentional political t...

Read More

Will conversion to Islam cancel S.C. facilities

I am a Hindu boy and belong to S.C category. I got a govt. job under S.C category. Now I want to get converted into Muslim. Will it deprive me of my j...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.