Divorce on the ground of cruelty

Hi Friends, I have filed divorce on the ground of cruelty. Her council gave us WS in which she is stating that she needs maintenance and litigation ch...

Read More

Property Problem

My father have 6 brothers and 5 sister.My grand father is passed away. My grand mother not giving my fathers part of property. If any progress in RTI ...

Read More

Need to file a case against my wife and trace her emails to prove extra-marital affairs as evidence in a Divorce and Maintenance case

Dear sir / Madam, Greetings!!! I want a legal consultation to file a case against my wife to seek divorce with the help of cyber crime to trace her ...

Read More

Sister asking for share in parent's property after their death

Last year my parents died in an accident after their death I I dropped my studies and any how managed to married my elder sister in a wealthy family.m...

Read More

Husband's family abusing what action can I take

Sir i was married w acc to hindu religion.he is an army person..upto 1 year of marriage everything was going well but after this he and his family mem...

Read More

Is it beneficial to compromise in 498A case

Respect lawyer, How beneficial is it to compromise with wife and in laws.. after they have filed a fake 498a,506 and other dowry cases against us. Wha...

Read More

Property on mother's name but uncle is trying to claim his share

Hi. I have a property in delhi. Its on my mother's name. But my uncle( mama) is claiming that the property is purchased by him from my father. And he ...

Read More

Property in name of maternal grandfather how to transfer after death

My parents register property in name of maternal grandfather (nana) but have taken signatures on blank pages . Now my maternal grandfather has expired...

Read More

Wife's parents took her away forcibly. What to do?

What are the cases can a husband and his family members can file against wife, her parents who have forcefully took away wife?...

Read More

Brother in law took my jewellery how can I claim back

My brother in law take my all jewellery which i received in my marriage in 2011. My husband ask many times to give me back. He gave some jewellery on ...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.